Friday, January 24, 2014

3rd Week - Lizard Boy

This week in Max, I started and nearly finished modeling a lizard like creature. This particular model was a combination of both planes and box modeling. The model is based off of the reference image shown in the image above but it does differ from the reference as I was not following it exactly. The remaining work will consist of reworking the way the legs attach and blend into the body, making a pair of arms and hands, and also polishing up his neck. With regards to his neck, all I have done so far is create some polies that connect the head to the rest of the body as I am still unsure as to whether or not I was to have a long serpent like neck or if I want to follow the reference image and model it to look like he has a patch of hair that covers his head and reaches down to his torso.

No comments:

Post a Comment